Friday, May 21, 2010

Watermelon Margarita

Pin It
(about 2 servings)


*This recipe doesn't make a very strong drink. I'm a lightweight; if I'm not careful I'll embarrass myself before collapsing somewhere after just 2 or 3 of these. If you prefer something stronger, then reduce the amount of watermelon to 1 cup, and increase the alcohol. :)

*1 1/2 cups cold seedless watermelon, cubed
2 1/2 oz tequila
1/2 oz cointreau, or an orange liqueur
1/2 oz midori, or a melon liqueur
juice from 1 small key lime
4 ice cubes

Place everything into a blender, and process until smooth. Serve immediately.

4 comments:

Susi's Kochen und Backen said...

This sounds delicious, I'm making this at our next block party!

Unknown said...

Yum! Perfect for hot summer days!
Please participate in my giveaway at http://atasteofkoko.blogspot.com/2010/05/men-can-cook-feat-classic-spaghetti.html

Anonymous said...

I love this photo. I'm craving a watermelon margarita now. I'll have to make them this weekend.

M. said...

oh, my.....it sounds so summery and refreshing, nice colors, too.

Post a Comment